|1) The VIDEO RANGE league is designed for those who may not fit into an organized time slot. The league was designed to be the most accommodating of all leagues.
2) The VIDEO league is shot on the VIDEO RANGE once each week for the leagues duration
3) Any and all equipment can be used for the league. Although we give awards away for scratch scores this is a handicapped league so equipment and shooting style does not matter.
4) Teams will be competing for trophies for 1st, 2nd, and third place.
Non-Handicap awards will be given for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams.
5) You may shoot by yourself, with your team, or with members of opposite teams.
6) Since the league is based on individual handicaps you must shoot new average if:
A-You switch from finger shooting to release shooting
B-You switch from release shooting to finger shooting
C-You switch from no sight shooting to sight shooting
D-You switch from sight shooting to no sight shooting
7) Once a round has begun it MUST be finished. If there is equipment failure bring the matter up immediately to us.
8) League fees are $10.00 per week weather you are here or not. You may shoot ahead if you cannot make a particular week. Ask how if you need to. if you do miss a week you will be expected to pay for that miss.
9) Each week you'll shoot a 30 arrow round at a different animal disk. West Town Archery currently has
15 disks available for league scoring.
10) You will need to have 6 arrows each week. We will be shooting 5-arrow ends but you may need an extra arrow if there is a system malfunction. League is electronically Scored.
11) Each week you will be competing for 4 points. Three games each equal 1 point and the highest total points between the two teams competing will receive an additional point. The team at the end of the season with the Most points will win 1st place etc.
12) You may shoot an individual week more than
once. If you reshoot a week ONLY your last score can count for
score. Once we put you in for a reshoot it will wipe out your
previous score. Each reshoot requires $10.00 You can only
reshoot a week that we are currently in or a future week. You
cannot reshoot weeks prior to the current week.
13) Please try to keep current or ahead of the
week we are shooting but feel free to make up any missed weeks. Wins and
losses are calculated each week. Please understand if a player
makes up a missed week it might affect previously posted wins and
losses. My goal is to have everyone complete every week of the
LEAGUE ENDING PARTY (AWARDS, SHOOTOFFS, BEER, SODA, SNACKS, PIZZA) WILL BE
TUESDAY NIGHT, AUGUST
28th, 2017 @ 6:00PM